Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Accessories

Hello guys this is my first post and I am going to be talking about how to wear accessories.
          Having accessories is the best! Its also really nice to were accessories. My first thing I am going to talk about is bows, when ever ya want to wear bows wear them with the color outfit you are wearing and it will look fabulous. Also, also you might not want to match everything for example it can be a colored bow like pink and  a white shirt and blue jeans. So try not to match all they way just some parts of your outfit.
       My other tip for you is going to be about how to wear earrings and necklaces. You would like to wear earrings and necklaces like the same so it can be your earrings and necklaces the same as your outfit.Thanks!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment